Have you given -creating a web site to earn more money- a thought? Few people have because most of us simply choose not to consider it, thinking that its too tough and highly technical. Well, most of us are wrong! Web site creation can be a very lucrative job even if you do not have much skill in web creation and designing. The key is your openness to new technology, willingness to learn, and a lot of effort. You can learn how to make a web site by simply looking for tutorials over the net and you'll learn all the aspects of web site creation in no time.
Here are some basic tips to get you started:
1. Focus on the design. People will notice your web site primarily because of its design not its content nor the people behind it. Use a great color combination and nice contrast to highlight the important keys in your page. Use few images as it slows down the downloading time which can greatly annoy your visitors.
2. Use templates. The Internet has thousands of free templates that you can use to make a web site in minutes.
3. Post great content. After you attract the visitors with your web design, give them a reason to stay longer or come back through your content. Your articles should be very relevant to your page and contains keywords to have a better ranking on search engines.
4. Stand out from the rest. Knock down your competitors by making your web site comprehensive, user-friendly, and useful.
5. Make your site look professional. Texts, colors, and fonts should be in sync with the theme of your page.
6. Do not use flash. Search engines are not equipped to read the flash images texts.